View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 06:23 AM   #71
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Great tool! Thanks @geek1011

I'm currently successfully running the following config:

Quote:
menu_item :main :KOReader :cmd_spawn :quiet:/mnt/onboard/.adds/koreader/koreader.sh
menu_item :main :Plato :cmd_spawn :quiet:/mnt/onboard/.adds/plato/plato.sh
menu_item :main :Web Browser :nickel_extras :web_browser
menu_item :main :Rescan Library :nickel_misc :rescan_books_full
menu_item :main :Reboot ower :reboot
I suspect syncthing could easily be launched like this too. Didn't try yet though.

Edit: Offtopic

It's actually the first custom stuff launcher I've tried. I wasn't too fond of trying the others.
So this was the first time I also tried CoolReader for kobo (vlasovsoft). Jesus, it's so so bad ) I'm almost tempted to port the PocketBook version I made to Kobo. If I just had the time...

Last edited by brucelee; 05-15-2020 at 06:32 AM.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote