View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 08:28 PM   #5
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by NullNix View Post
They do? I've never seen it and have no idea where it might be hiding.

Is this yet another US-only country-specific thing?
I think it's only in the app. If it's available on e-ink Kindles, I haven't found it, and I would love to know where it is.

In the Android app, it's called "reading Insights". and I'm pretty sure that it does count books that are uploaded to your Kindle cloud via email or send-to-kindle, as it's showing that I have read for 513 days in a row, and I know that probably half of the books I've read were not from Amazon originally. I buy books from many locations and upload them all to my Kindle cloud.

I don't know if it will work with books sideloaded via USB, though, sorry. I suspect it probably won't, but don't know for sure.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote