View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 09:26 PM   #26
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor View Post
4. don't take it personally, but I know dadivfor by a lot of time. He is skilled in epub and kepub format, Calibre, Kobo and many other e-ink related stuff. You... well, I read a few posts, but you seems to me very noob. The fact that you don't use Calibre plugin but a self-made solution, not configurable, and thinks that Calibre is a crap because is slow confirms my opinion. If you want a fast Calibre plugin, you can use Cython. Very simple and powerful. You don't need C++.
I'm not sure if I can express how strongly I disagree with your statement about @geek1011. Recently I've been tasked with doing the technical side of interviews for our team. I really wish I was seeing "noobs" like him.

And while we do have some disagreements, it's more style or the way we do things than anything else.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote