View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 02:52 PM   #14
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Alice, Let's Eat is book 2. We've not read book 1. Nominate American Fried instead and I'll second it.
1.) because it's not readily available as an eBook. and
2.) because this is NOT A SERIES!
Quote:
Breakup is book 7. We've not read books 2-6. A Fatal Thaw is not humorous (but it is a good book) and I would not second it.
Yes, this is book 7. But I honestly don't think it matters, and it very much DOES fit the category. Having re-read Breakup recently, it's still funny enough to have me reading passage to my DW.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote