View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 09:18 AM   #8
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
I've always thought that the Mini being the most frequently discounted of the Kobo line is a huge indication that it's the poorest seller. And just because E-ink are developing a new 5" screen doesn't necessarily mean that Kobo will be interested in buying it, especially if it is true the Mini hasn't been a great seller for them.

As to whether or not to buy another one if it is being discontinued, sure why not - if you need it. If you can find any stock, at £30 it seems like a bit of a no-brainer. I am sorely tempted to buy one as a future replacement to my Sony 350, but can't quite convince myself that is worth doing, since there's nothing wrong with my Sony!
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote