View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 05:34 AM   #5
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
When I bought the Aura in WHSmith they had it next to the Mini, tbh size wise there wasn't much in it as the Aura has a smaller frame. When you look at it like that I can understand why the Mini is probably being phased out as it is old non lighted technology.
Yes if you want a mini then get an Aura. While it is more expensive, the Aura is clearly superior technology and it's footprint I'd actually quite small. I can easily fit it in a jacket pocket and if you can do that I don't see why you would want it to be any smaller. The only reason would be to comfortably fit in your trouser pocket but then you run the risk of cracking the screen whenever you sit down.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote