View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 09:47 AM   #51
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
[...]We could use this thread (the one we're in now) for organisational purposes, and create another with regard to the writing and editing. [...]
I must admit that I thought this was what you had in mind at the start. I'm not that keen adding yet another "forum" to participate on, I have trouble keeping up with what I've got. Of course the difficulty will be making sure we stay on the right side of the MR rules, but if we can do it, then I really thought that was the original idea.

There are lots of other writers's circles we could choose to join if we just wanted to join a conventional writing group, there would be no need to create a separate one. Whereas if we can make this something that is both interesting and educational for writers on this subforum then that would seem, to me, to be ideal. But if we have to remove ourselves too much from here then it will not longer really seem like an MR anthology.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote