View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:46 PM   #177
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
K3/K4 prerequisites

The idea of this launcher has been to support as many Kindle Firmwares as possible. Practically, that means K3 - KPW, because that's the devices that twobob and I own. I can't say anything about about a DX, or a Kindle 2, or a Kindle 1, simply because I don't own these devices (and I assume that twobob is in the same situation).

Anyway, because the application depends on a few prerequisites: I'm attaching installers (and uninstallers) for those prerequisites for K3 and K4 devices. They have been tested and are proven to work on my personal devices, but I can't guarantee anything.

EDIT: attachment removed. See the first post of this thread for an up-to-date version.

Last edited by ixtab; 01-30-2013 at 06:31 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote