View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 05:51 PM   #21
Kai771
Just a Noob
Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3
Ok, I fixed the problems that Iņigo reported, and now it should run on K4NT out-of-the-box (hopefully - I did it in a different way, so until someone tests it... nothing is certain). In InfoMessage:getSoundVolume() there is a check for device model now, and if it’s not Kindle2, KindleDXG or Kindle3 it will return 0. That part I think is fine.

The other part, with Screen:updateRotatateMode(), I also tried to solve by checking the device model first, and executing it if it’s Kindle2, KindleDXG and Kindle3, and skipping it if it’s not. If I didn’t mess something up, this should allow it to start. However, this code is used to check and save device’s orientation on starting Librerator, so it can be restored on exit. The fact that it crashes with it enabled means that K4NT handles rotation differently. I didn’t have much time to try and find how it’s done on K4NT, so this is a workaround for now. It should all be fine if you start Librerator from a normal portrait orientation. If you try to start it from landscape, things might get funky when you try to exit Librerator. All should be fine if you start and exit it in portrait mode, but I’d still like someone to test what happens if you don’t, too. Also, someone please check if normal rotation within Librerator works on K4NT. (Assuming, of course, that I didn’t mess something up and that you’re able to start it).

I also made a lot of other changes. Crereader (epub/fb2 files) should be fully supported now (to the extent KPV supports it - of course, that too if I didn’t mess something up and missed something). You should be able to change font, font size and line spacing, goto now works properly, bookmarks too, and it shouldn’t crash when you try to set bbox now.

You can download the prerelease.2 here:
https://github.com/kai771/kindlepdfviewer/downloads

Last edited by Kai771; 12-07-2012 at 07:28 PM.
Kai771 is offline   Reply With Quote