View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 10:14 AM   #98
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacEachaidh View Post
Oh Zelda, this looks amazing. Congratulations! And thanks!
you are very welcome ! i hope you enjoy it. thanks so much for the kind words !

Quote:
One question, for anyone who can help me: how do I download it?

If I click on the link, it opens in my Firefox, looks beautiful, but when I try to save it from the File menu it isn't recognised as an ePub file, and wants to be saved as discreet xhtml files. If I right-lick on the link, and save the linked file, I just get a php file.

I want to save it to my new iRiver Story as a test of its screen-formatting capabilities. But how?

Edited to add:
Ahhh, I think it might be the ePub plug-in in Firefox. I tried reading this page in Google Chrome, and I can save it fine. Zelda, again: many thanks. I'm off to try the file on my iRiver Story. Oy, I hope I'm not disappointed ...
i'm glad you got that sorted out so quickly ! sorry i didn't see your message sooner. you're right that it's the epub plugin in firefox that causes that behaviour ; i ended up disactivating it, because in fact i never read in my browser, and it drove me crazy having to remember to right click every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbell View Post
This book looks good on an iPod Touch, too...

wow, that does look nice ! i'm impressed, i wouldn't have expected it to hold up so well on such a small screen. thanks for the photo !

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I read this last month, and enjoyed it so much I have started the sequel. It came pre-loaded with my jetBook Lite, but I read Zelda's version.

I had never heard of the book before I joined MR!

Thanks Zelda!
GA Russell, you have made my day ! i absolutely adore this book and it's one of my favourites ; no matter how many times i read it it still makes me laugh uncontrollably. i'm really happy to know that thanks to my version someone else has discovered this brilliant story, and enjoyed it as much as i do ! it really makes the time i spent on this ebook worth it. thank you so much for that message !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote