View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 11:46 AM   #12
MJK2111
FUBAR!
MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 S
Quote:
Originally Posted by tulsa View Post
So it's never crashed on you?
My concern is that it will be like most Windows systems where the OS will slow down a lot after several months worth of using. Then the only option is a long process of reinstalling/updating.
It bluescreened once, I allowed the recovery program to search Microsoft's website, and it found the fix. Sorry, but I don't remember the original error.

I haven't seen the usual slowdowns that occur with age, but I have been more diligent about keeping the system lean and clean.

My only complaint is the fingerprint reader; since the switch to 7, it's a little clunky - I don't think the driver is optimized for 7...

regards,
Mike
MJK2111 is offline   Reply With Quote