View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 10:28 AM   #34
nookkatz
Tuxedo Cats!
nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks and iThings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quake1028 View Post
Watched the video and read the first 5 chapters this morning. Obviously I haven't even begun to scratch the surface, but what I've read so far has been really, really good. And the video was a perfect mood setting device. Well done.
Quake,

You mentioned having an iPad2 in an earlier post. Were you able to download and watch the video/read the book on you iPad?

I bought the enhanced version last night and it would download only to my Nook Color. The devices list on the B&N page for the enhanced version lists only the NC and the Nook Color Tablet.

I'd love to be able to read this on my iPad, too, if it's possible.
nookkatz is offline   Reply With Quote