View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 09:28 AM   #715
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
In my case, when I ran switch view from the dropdown menu, it rapidly switched between all my views while causing the VL tabs to disappear. Then they all came back and it went to the selected view. It was a little alarming to see.

If you want, I can see if I can replicate it in a test library in a portable Calibre with only the two needed plugins.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 09-24-2021 at 10:44 AM.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote