View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 09:44 AM   #42
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
I truly hope that their backers will be pleased with what they have signed up for.
Well, surprise, surprise. The device did actually get made and a number of the units have already been shipped out and received.

A few initial reviews have already been posted on the Indiegogo campaign page and the results are rather as expected. The mediocre specs seem to be living up to their limitations.

And, curiously, comments asking about refunds are getting deleted. Hmm... Not sure about all, but some have been from backers who have not yet received their devices and who seem to be disappointed by the initial reviews coming out.

Glad I saved my money. But, hopefully, a more reputable company will take notice of the substantial interest in such a large ereader and put out a more reliable/functional device. Fingers crossed.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote