View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 06:33 AM   #9
enriquep
Connoisseur
enriquep shines like a glazed doughnut.enriquep shines like a glazed doughnut.enriquep shines like a glazed doughnut.enriquep shines like a glazed doughnut.enriquep shines like a glazed doughnut.enriquep shines like a glazed doughnut.enriquep shines like a glazed doughnut.enriquep shines like a glazed doughnut.enriquep shines like a glazed doughnut.enriquep shines like a glazed doughnut.enriquep shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-T3
Quote:
Sorting the library by this column should give you what you are looking for.
You are right: It does give me exactly what I was looking for, so many thanks. My problems are now solved.

Now.. if only... and while you're here... I am really interested in being able to sort the files by the order in which new formats were added, but not so much in all the details of the date, hour, minute, second, milisecond and nanosecond when that happenned in GMT - that I'm not saying that it is not VERY interesting, only that in my particular case...

In other words: How can I modify that
Code:
{:'re(list_item(formats_modtimes('iso'), 0, ','), '^.*?:', '')'}
that works as a dream (thank you again) to make "the result" as short as possible? - I am lost with all that coding, but a very simple dd mm yy expression will do for me (or something similar).

Thanks again and greetings from sunny Madrid,

Last edited by enriquep; 10-28-2011 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Minor code fix
enriquep is offline   Reply With Quote