View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 05:30 AM   #1
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Exclamation Can't change my profile pic

No matter how many times I delete then re-upload a new profile pic, the changes don't take place system wide. I've been trying for several weeks now.

When visiting User CP>Your Profile, I see TWO profile pics. The new one I uploaded on the left, and the old one on the right under Mini Statistics. This is the one that is attached to each forum post, not the new version. Am I missing something here?
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote