View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 03:06 AM   #4
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by eReader fan View Post
It's a pitty that it doesn't have frontlight (I assume it doesn't have it because there will be a dark zone in the center or somewhere).
Right, there is of course the difficulty of making an even effect on a big device.
Then, there may be something related to the plastic-based structure instead of glass-based, but I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eReader fan View Post
How goes the android 6?
I had the sensation of the better CPU doing somehow a better job than the respectable old SoloLite, but I have not made a purposely set test (not that useful to try them side by side, agreed)?

Though I do not understand what you mean literally mentioning the «android 6».
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote