View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 04:59 PM   #44
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I'm a hardcore Star Trek fan. I'm so dedicated that I'm still bugged by the historical revisionism in ST: First Contact. But I have to say that I like this movie.

It's actually a lot better than the trailers led me to believe. I had previously described it as "twenty-somethings blow shit up". That's not true. This is more than just a J. J. Abrams action flick. It's one of the better Star Trek movies. I'd rate it above Nemesis, ST5, and ST1.
I can finally read this thread as I just saw it as well. I agree it was much better than I expected. They didn't screw it up and I *still* want to be on the Enterprise and follow Kirk and Spock wherever.

I'm so happy (even though I cried a few times).
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote