View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 04:52 PM   #1461
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by willus View Post
Not sure. This doesn't sound like a k2pdfopt issue. It sounds like a kindle (or whatever your PDF reading application is) issue.
Thank you for the answer. Understanding the problem now a little better, I guess my original question was meant to be: Is there some possibility for the user to define the view value for the linked page, for instance to choose "/XYZ" or "/FitH 600", and so on instead of "/Fit"? Since I do not see this on http://willus.com/archive/k2pdfopt/help/options.shtml, I guess the answer is negative.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote