View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 11:02 PM   #4
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
the linux crowd is certainly different that's for sure.

One disapointment I have with the NIT's is the just plain poor doco. Have you found any decent Linux/Debian references in ebook format? I have found a few web sites that I could d/l and make an ebook from but geeze, I'd rather pay extra for one not in need to conversion. But no PDF's...they look awful to my burnt out eyeballs...heheh..

I haven't been on a Unix box for a LOOOOONG time and even then I only learned enough to keep the network running. All forgotten of course...I was proud in that I remember "halt" works to shut the thing down from the command line...
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote