View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 04:56 AM   #71
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
Thank you Gimble and Darryl, now I see what you mean, my notion of government intervention was different, when I first read “government intervention” I was thinking that it meant the government would simply declare that the company couldn’t do that and order them to do this instead, which didn’t make much sense to me as it surely would be against some laws and this make me think of a dictatorship not a democracy.

How you explained makes perfect sense, the government agencies or departments would work to change the regulations or laws.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote