View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 12:24 AM   #1773
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but all of my music and video gets digitized and becomes as much a part of my mobile media library as ebooks do.

90% of my music collection, which lives on my server (which in turn feeds all the household devices as well as my iPod and Sansa Clip) started out on CDs.
But you can digitize physical books and other physical reading material, too. Once you get used to it, you can OCR a physical book, and have it in digital form in a snap.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 05-20-2017 at 12:27 AM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote