View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 11:53 AM   #1055
nasser
Evangelist
nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many..
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Are you using the KOReader build from NiLuJe's snapshot thread?

Is it just the Amazon Kindle guide or is it any azw3 format book (I recall there was a recent 'fix' in azw3 handling).

PS: Been here over 4 years, and have yet to hear of someone reading the Amazon Kindle Guide.
KOReader's file manager not able to see any azw3 file, not just Amazon's!
Well.. Not a great issue, since the built in reader should do the job.

Don't know if this is related to my kindle model(KT3W, Serial G000KA), Framework version(5.8.0) or KOReader version(NiLuJe's nightly 2015.11-533-g1d250c).

I normally go through the Kindle UG. In the KT3's case, especially since it has the new VoiceView thing!
nasser is offline   Reply With Quote