View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 03:30 PM   #7
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Finally managed to get a look at the ebooks, and I have to say I'm very disappointed in their pricing. They still beat Amazon (at least in the UK), on the pbooks I checked; but doing a quick check on some ebooks and even Waterstones have them beaten on price.

(And I have no idea how an ebook can be out of stock, unless they're still negotiating/renegotiating with the publisher. I have seen it elsewhere (on Penguin's own site, I think))
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote