View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 05:42 AM   #6
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phssthpok View Post
Many thanks, this looks much simpler! I'll do it next time (if there is one)...

Meanwhile I got my plugin working, but I don't have the time to polish it to make it more professional or error-resistant or to invent an icon for it. I'm attaching it here in case anyone wants to pick it up. What it does is to extract the tables of contents from selected ePub files to generate a CSV file. The idea was to make it easier for me to create a list of the short stories in my collection of anthologies. It incorporates a copy of https://pypi.org/project/Unidecode/ which is used to flatten all strings to ASCII, since Microsoft Excel seems to be allergic to UTF-8. The authors, titles, series and ToC entry are all converted to title case to make it easier to sort the output file. Hope someone will find a use for it besides me.
Thank you very much, it's useful and comfortable for anthologies. It's in my calibre now If I was able to link it with ePubSplit....
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote