View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 05:46 PM   #10
seltzered
Enthusiast
seltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud of

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdp View Post
Seltzered, it could be that you tried with a faulty firmware: are you using the original, 1.7.1? In that case, it suffered from screen update jitter. I see the effect certainly changed with 1.7.4 (note: responsiveness felt perfect on the original T68 firmwares. For lack of time, I could not test the newest i86 firmware and the original T68 side by side).
Interesting, thanks! Yes, I'm still on 1.7.1 - as noted in the i86 thread I briefly tried installing the firmware updates (wasn't successful) but have only tried via the sd card method so far, not the beta release+windows loader tool method.

I've been crazy busy but will try to find a chance in the coming weeks to upgrade and see if the update improves things. Would really love to see if responsiveness is improved at least for command line stuff - it'd definately make me use the i86 more.

Last edited by seltzered; 04-04-2016 at 05:48 PM.
seltzered is offline   Reply With Quote