View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 01:43 PM   #12
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekk View Post
How could I do that, when at this point the external SD-card should already be in that internal slot?
Uh. Not sure I follow you? Did I mis-type somewhere?

The original mod copies internal card to internal card (via RAM).

The external alternative copies internal card to external card (for devices with external card slot, so - not the Glo HD). When it's done it reboots but internal card is still internal and external card is still external. You have to turn the device off to put the ext. in the int. slot (or you could put it in a drawer if you just wanted to have a backup).
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote