View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 02:13 AM   #26
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasbinde View Post
Some people do consider the challenge requests to be annoying. Fortunately, they only happen once per every sender, so all the sender has to do is hit the reply button once to the challenge and you're done. Finally, the owner can manually approve any senders who refuse to respond to the challenge requests.
Speaking as a business which sends a lot of e-mails, I'm afraid that I loath such systems and never respond to them. Life is too short to have to fill in forms for the "privilege" of sending somebody e-mail. My view is that, if you send me e-mail, you should have the courtesy to ensure that my reply will reach you, otherwise you're just wasting both my time and yours.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote