View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 04:27 AM   #195
Rocco66
Rocco66 began at the beginning.

Device: Android: HTC Desire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
I have been using the SourceForge CoolReader releases since they become available much sooner than The Market versions. The external CSS seems to be working just fine for me. In fact, I just tried ENABLE DOCUMENT INTERNAL STYLES for an EPUB book, and after restarting CoolReader to try the new configuration, I found that CoolReader was still using my custom external CSS in the /.cr3 directory on the SD card. Right now, I can not seem to get CoolReader to use the CSS built inside the EPUB.
I can not get my file recognized and you can not get it ignored. So there is a bug concerning the custom css.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
If you are getting your EPUB files from multiple sources then you may have different tag names in the document than the tag names in your custom CSS. For example, Calibre seems to like to add it's own name to a lot of tags. build my own EPUB files using FB2EPUB, so my style tags are always the same. That way, my custom external CSS always produces the results that I want.
But my custom css is working for my epup in version 3.0.40-6. So the tag names should be correct.

Regards
Rocco66
Rocco66 is offline   Reply With Quote