View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 08:48 AM   #181
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco66 View Post
Ah, I found it. It is in the market version, only.

I know how to enable and disable it, but nothing happens. Every book is still using it's own css. Was there a cange in the css format or the way to store it?

I am back on 3.0.40-6. This version is working for me.

Regards
Rocco66
I have been using the SourceForge CoolReader releases since they become available much sooner than The Market versions. The external CSS seems to be working just fine for me. In fact, I just tried ENABLE DOCUMENT INTERNAL STYLES for an EPUB book, and after restarting CoolReader to try the new configuration, I found that CoolReader was still using my custom external CSS in the /.cr3 directory on the SD card. Right now, I can not seem to get CoolReader to use the CSS built inside the EPUB.
If you are getting your EPUB files from multiple sources then you may have different tag names in the document than the tag names in your custom CSS. For example, Calibre seems to like to add it's own name to a lot of tags. I build my own EPUB files using FB2EPUB, so my style tags are always the same. That way, my custom external CSS always produces the results that I want. I just finished checking all this out using CR3-0-43-11.APK, and my external custom CSS seems to be working just like I want it to with both EPUB and FB2 books.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote