Thread: Aura HD Share with cover
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 07:31 AM   #7
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenshprince View Post
It's the same with Kindle.
Only books bought on Amazon can be highlighted/share.

I'm sure there is a way to insert something in sideloaded contents, to activate this feature, but still haven't found anything.
This actually isn't true at all--I just shared a highlight from a Non-Amazon book to my Goodreads profile with no problem at all. I could probably share to my Facebook or Twitter account as well if I had them connected with my Kindle. I didn't "insert" anything special into the book at all, just used the Send to Kindle app to send it to my Kindle.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote