Thread: Best twist?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 12:17 AM   #21
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSacredSoul View Post
Excellent! Always wanted to watch Angel Heart but didn't have the heart(heh) to thanks to the apparent violent scenes. I shall read the book.
Oooh good, I'm glad you didn't see the movie cause the ending is the same. There is quite a lot of violence in the book, too.

Right now I'm reading Seconds by David Ely. They made a movie based on that with Rock Hudson. So far the book is very much like the movie. Also a twisty book. lol
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote