View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 04:36 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I've written my own C code that hosts the python interpreter and my own python code that copies the python libs (and all other dependencies) into an installation package. The installation package is created using WiX.

All relevant code is in setup/installer/windows/*

Basically my code is a custom replacement for py2exe. I used to use py2exe, but eventually decided to write my own code for various reasons.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote