View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 08:40 AM   #12
sjkramer
Connoisseur
sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Kindle does not support ePUB at all anyway.

Dale
While the Kindle store does not support ePUB, they do accept ePUB files, which they convert themselves (at least they do for the large distributor who handles our books, I don't know if this is true for all types of accounts with them) to Kindle-compliant files. It is also quite easy to convert the an ePUB to a Kindle file yourself, using Amazon's KindleGen tool—as long as you keep in mind their particular requirements.

I misspoke earlier when I said that Kindle required an inline TOC. I was getting my terms confused! They require an actual page of TOC, as you would see in a book similar to what the earlier poster wanted to see.
sjkramer is offline   Reply With Quote