View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 07:44 AM   #43
hapmas77
Connoisseur
hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, Galaxy Tab S2 9.7, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
They were sold to a Chinese company that is known for malware. Diaxthin I think I spelled it right is installed along with it. They are not trustworthy. The paid version does not remove all advertising just unlock features that you can only get by installing apps they promote. Then there is all the background stuff is now does. I think it's safe to call it a data mining app. It's horribly bloated on top of that. Sender does not work well half of the time. They have essentially killed the app with every update.

Sent from my XT1528
I see, and I agree that it raise concern on the trustworthiness of the Company.
I had the same problem with ES File Explorer some time ago when they started adding those ads and unwanted features. However, when I purchased the Pro version, I was happy to inform that there was none of the unwanted apps, features and ads. It worked like the 'normal' ES File Explorer that I have been using and liked.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	esf1.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	156654   Click image for larger version

Name:	esf2.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	156655   Click image for larger version

Name:	esf3.jpg
Views:	176