View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 01:20 AM   #9
DuncanWatson
Kindle Convert
DuncanWatson goes to eleven.DuncanWatson goes to eleven.DuncanWatson goes to eleven.DuncanWatson goes to eleven.DuncanWatson goes to eleven.DuncanWatson goes to eleven.DuncanWatson goes to eleven.DuncanWatson goes to eleven.DuncanWatson goes to eleven.DuncanWatson goes to eleven.DuncanWatson goes to eleven.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook (all)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabour View Post
I'm having the same problem. Installed the 1.3 softroot - went smoothly. I upgraded the library app, but when I tried to upgrade the launcher app I my computer does not recognize the Nook IP number.

Also, I notice that (this is new with the 1.3), there is no longer a listing of my Nook's IP address under settings. It simply doesn't show up. I'm at a loss, but I'm also getting tired of fiddling around with it.
I cheated when I couldn't find the IP of my nook on the wifi screen. I went to my wifi router management page and looked for a wireless ip that I didn't recognize. I know the devices that are registered on my network. It is not a simple process since it depends on your router and knowing how to get to the management pages for your particular router.

My previous paragraph is the confession that I too have experienced your problem of not seeing the IP in the wifi screen.
DuncanWatson is offline   Reply With Quote