View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 09:10 AM   #2
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanuman38 View Post
Hi, folks.

Being a noob here, I may very well be asking a question that's already been discussed here. If so, I apologize.

I've had my Nook for about two weeks, and just successfully installed softroot 1.3. However, I can't get ADB to connect to it. I've verified that my Nook is connected to wi-fi, verified the IP address... "adb connect NOOK_IP:5555" yields the error message, "unable to connect to NOOK_IP:5555".
You are supposed to replace "NOOK_IP" with your Nooks IP address. For example, mine would be "adb connect 192.168.2.3:5555" without quotes. You can find your IP address in the wifi menu under settings on your nook.

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote