View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 09:57 AM   #34
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by luite View Post
Isn't there anyone who can answer this? It's rather difficult to find out these things without source code or documentation. Perhaps I should ask on the irex forum instead? I really want my plugin to behave correctly before the next update.

By the way, I've been working on adding text search. It's not done yet and I'll be rather busy for the next few weeks, but it is coming
The plug-ins seem to be 'com-like' components implementing different functionality. So when UDS want to know if a feature is supported it can query for a specific interface. The Plugins add 'supported' interfaces with a call to g_instances_table.add_interface<TheInterface>(this );

If I look at the differences between the image-plugin and pdf-plug and look at the functionality for which mobipocket might be used. Then I suspect the following call:
g_instances_table.add_interface<IPluginDocMarker>( this); in document_impl.cpp.
I am not sure if this interface is also needed for search functionality.

Note: this is only a guess
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote