View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 11:31 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by diokdin;664961
[b
Syncing to the Computer[/b]:
Computer PC Vista
It will easily see your EZ Reader as a Removable Storage Device and you can just drag and drop your ebooks to your device. The best thing I love with this is that you can organize your books by folders. All my books are organize by authors.

I love this folders very much because I don't want to dump and mix all my ebooks, for me it's too disorganized and I'm very OC when it comes to filing things neatly. The probs I have is that I have these ghost folders appear in my EZ Reader. I don't know why this is here I still need to find out why and how to erase it 'coz it won't appear if I hook it up in my PC so I could get rid of it(ghost folders). The ghost folders named FOUND.000, FOUND.001, and so on. And on the right side it says 0 directories 0 files. I can't erase it. If someone knows please help.
Those folders are hidden by default in Windows XP ( I don't do Vista , But it should be similar. with the UAC stuff asking for permission)

In Windows Explorer:
Tools | Folder options
On the View Tab "Hidden files and Folders: [Mark] Show...
Apply

BTW those folders and files are what results from a damaged "File Structure" that has been fixed. They are the pieces that were found when some file operation went bad.

BTW Calibre was Blue screening when I tried to send a bunch of books to my PEz. Checking the disk for errors created a bunch of those files and fixed the BSOD problem.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote