View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 08:33 PM   #7
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Here are the scans from my EZ Reader running the mobile ADE firmware. These are scans (from a HP All-in-One printer), and they are lower resolution than the screen, but since your monitor probably has fewer pixels per inch than the EZ Reader they may end up closer to actual size than a screen shot would be. In any case, the 1st three are original.pdf in portrat and landscape mode. The "zoom" modes in both orientations lead to a blank screen. The 4th is test.pdf in portrait mode. I think it is snaller because there is lots of blank space below the image. In landscape mode, this is essentially the same as original.pdf. The last 3 scans are from resize.pdf.

Rendering the images took longer than I expected. There was a noticeable pause between each image coming up on the screen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EZR_PDF1h.jpg
Views:	615
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	33818   Click image for larger version

Name:	EZR_PDF2h.jpg
Views:	586
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	33819   Click image for larger version

Name:	EZR_PDF3h.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	33820   Click image for larger version

Name:	EZR_PDF4h.jpg
Views:	534
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	33821   Click image for larger version

Name:	EZR_PDF5h.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	33822   Click image for larger version

Name:	EZR_PDF6h.jpg
Views:	515
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	33823   Click image for larger version

Name:	EZR_PDF7h.jpg
Views:	514
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	33824  

Last edited by wallcraft; 08-07-2009 at 08:36 PM.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote