View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 11:24 PM   #35
jimbobuk
jimbobuk began at the beginning.

it looks very promising this software.

I just had a play around, not really sure what i was doing other than loading up html files and immediately just trying to save out an lrf file.

Occasionally i had a problem where it said something about top level namespace (i'm trying to recreate it to be more specific but failing right now) .. in the lrs viewer that came up the beginning of the file was full of what look like absolutely loads of crosses characters (in the religious sense).. all the same.

Anyone seen this, have any idea what causes the problem? Next time i see it i'll post more thorough explanation of the error.

I had some files made that were only 2 pages long when looking at them on the reader (the reader itself, or the sony reader software) .. the new LRSParser seems to have fixed that.

I'm not completely sure what the problem is people are talking about with pagination.. I can try dabbling with the number of lines per page as described.. what am i looking for for it to be the correct value?

Should the width be left at 600? it looks very narrow in the PC sony reader software.

Other than that tho, it does look like it may be very useful.
jimbobuk is offline   Reply With Quote