View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 01:51 PM   #91
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
For anyone who’s even a moderately serious photographer, getting LR and PS for $10/month is unbelievably good value for money.
Some of us choose to buy software to own it. I have Affinity, and Luminar/AuroraHDR, as well as a slew of other apps which when totalled up in terms of cost, *still* don't reach the heady heights of Adobe subscriptions for a year. And I don't need to depend on an external source for storage (though I do use flickr... just not much)

The exchange rate is so crappy at the moment, there are lots of Aussies dropping their subs, and going with alternatives. The only ones left that I have noticed are those who are well-heeled, or who are professional photographers. Easy justification for those, not so much for Joe Average.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote