View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 03:01 PM   #4
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex4evr View Post
Thanks so much! I'm assuming you are talking about THIS thread.

It looks pretty crazy, but I might give it a shot if I have the time.
Yes that or the linux one referenced in it is what I was talking about. As noted, not for you if you have five thumbs or can't work with any tool smaller than a concrete chisel. Likewise not for you if you don't have access to the proper hardware as the system boards are easy to destroy.

There might be a software only solution in the future,but it depends upon someone locating a vulnerability that the firmware writers missed that can be exploited to allow the jailbreak to be installed. Thus far none has been found for the later firmware releases.

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote