Old 12-30-2017, 08:52 AM   #21
Nightcalib
Nightcalib began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehmedbasic View Post
Thanks for the nice words.

For the rooted device: You can install eReolen in an Android emulator and you will be able to root it and extract all the files.

In the browser it seems to be the same JavaScript reader as in the app, although the browser is streaming from an online location. It is a streaming reader from pubhub.dk. I poked around a little, if you look into the developer view in your browser you will see a couple of calls to pubub.dk/publicstreaming/v3/{session}/{bookid}/{packageNumber}?callback={callbackId}.

If you just change the packageNumber in a loop, you will be able to get the entire book in clear, unencrypted text.
Hey mehmedbasic, played around with it a bit and was in fact able to extract the text by changing the packagenumber and pasting the address into the browser. Looking at the source, I was able to get the raw text out, however I was not able to extract it with formatting. Instead it was filled with html formatting code.

I think somebody more knowledgeable about java would easily be able to create a loop and extract the text with correct formatting and images. Unfortunately I am not at that level. I hope somebody out there will look into it. Until then, thanks again for everything. I will look into your android solution once I get hands on a rooted phone.