View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 07:05 AM   #11
freekobo
Addict
freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostschutz View Post
You're looking for excuses to buy a new one, are you?

I install it on my H2O but I can easily factory reset / switch SD cards on mine.

With the Aura this is not possible at all so you should not do dangerous experiments with it.

I did not expect to see them. I couldn't use overdrive either way so it does not matter at all to me...
I once installed the oldest possible firmware on it, ya know for fun.
It rebooted with a wonky screen. I pressed the reset button and held down the light and it restored fine. IMHO there is little to no risk.
freekobo is offline   Reply With Quote