View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 04:54 PM   #8
Bompa65
Connoisseur
Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinjb View Post
Hi,

I have got to the stage where my collections on my Kindle are not helping as I have a couple of collections with over 200 books in (I like keeping all my books on my Kindle)

What I am after is how anyone else organises there collections I currently have a collection for each Genre I read, but am thinking about splitting it up so for example Fantasy becomes the following

Fantasy - Contemporary
Fantasy - Epic
Fantasy - Eddings
Fantasy - Brooks
Fantasy - Feist ...

Could also add a Collections for large series

The only problem I can see with this is unless I keep a top level Collection if I don't know where I have stored a book I will have to look through a lot of Collections or use the Search (which on my Kindle Touch I have found to be slow and a not very helpful, would really like the ability to tell search to just look at titles, authors...)

Anyone who can give me ideas of how you manage your collections when you have a large amount of books on the device.

Thanks,

Gavin,
Wondering if you could use Calibre and create Libraries with your genre as Library names? just a thought.
Bompa65 is offline   Reply With Quote