View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 09:13 AM   #3
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post
Ha. I read up to the point where he calls GPS a capability of the internet, then quit.

I agree with your summary.
He said "convenience". And I can see his point: every/most/many smartphones/tablets has GPS built in, and the internet enabled everyone of them to have "free" GPS software/apps. Maps, POIs, location reminders, tracking, the internet makes all of these GPS related functionality convenient.

Heck, I don't even need "GPS" to have GPS convience, it can be done using wifi and celltower locators.

Also, I also stopped reading after the GPS comment.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote