View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 02:53 PM   #20
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
And I think it might really be overkill. I'm quite interested in a working X server, so maybe I'll find time to dig into this. But I bet if Lab123 ever got one working, it would have been a patched one. Maybe the file is just a left over from earlier stages when they were still experimenting. I would not pay overly much attention to "startx"... I'll have some spare time for my Kindle (and experiments with X servers on it) this weekend...
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote