View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 10:24 AM   #11
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
Ah, sorry, didn't mean to stir everyone up - I thought the controversy was relatively well known. (There's even a song about it! )

http://tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com...not-my-bit.php
Oh! The Game of Thrones guy! I had no idea that's who that was. The books are/were somewhere on my TBR list, but not that high up (obviously). My husband bought them, because we were considering whether or not to watch the new TV show. I had completely forgotten about it, and he hasn't brought it up, so I guess that's a "no".

Thank you for linking the story.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote