View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 12:18 AM   #29
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by botyok View Post
hi, this is my first ever post. unfortunately, my nook color is going back to B&N for a replacement. The power button is faulty. Anyway, i just thought I'd share a tip that I accidentally discovered. Mine was an unrooted NC. But double tapping at the upper part of the screen auto arranges the books on the home screen.
Thanks for the tip and welcome to MobileRead! Hope your replacement NC is better. You can double-tap anywhere on the home screen to rearrange the books (not just the corner). Also I will add that it's much quicker to change your background image if you press and hold your finger on the Home Screen and then select Set Wallpaper rather than going through the Gallery Menus.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote